July 26, 2010
More Followers Monday!!
I'm joining in on the More Followers Monday fun! It was created by Little BGCG, Mama B, and Baby Dickey to help us all find more wonderful blogs to follow and to gain some followers for our own blogs! What a wonderful idea! Click the button above for more information and join us!
My intro: I am a 25 year old single mom to 6 month old baby C! We live on the east coast, a few miles from the beach. I am new to the blogging world, but created this blog as a way to document C's life, as well as mine as a single mom. I don't really label myself with a particular type of parenting. I breastfed in the beginning and really loved it until I had some complications with that and I am now a proud formula feeding mama [keep an eye out for a blog post on this soon!]. I don't cloth diaper because I didn't know much about it, but it's something I would be interested in learning more about and trying. I occasionally babywear, but the carrier that I received just plain SUCKS and hopefully in the near near future I'll have myself a ring sling. But I consider having C glued to my hip and arms babywearing, so there. I vaccinate on schedule. I don't cosleep, but since C's dad has left, I do find myself allowing her to nap in my bed with me...doesn't count though, right? I'm not 100% sure how I feel about CIO yet. Technically, my labor was induced. And I received an epidural. I wouldn't change a thing about my labor and delivery [except maybe I would've ATE something before heading to the hospital...which reminds me, I need to post my birth story!] Oh, and I may have a slight ADD problem... :]
Follow my blog, and if you'd like, you can follow me on twitter also! Just @ me and let me know to follow you back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey following you from MFM. It seems like we have a lot in common! I am looking forward to connecting with you through our blogs! Take care!
ReplyDeleteHey, Im not sure how to get you to see my reply on MY blog, so I figured I would add it here! YES we are in NC. We are in Broadway, between Fayetteville and Raleigh (sort of). You are by the beach?
ReplyDeleteI think you said you are on twitter, i am going to find you and add you, might be easier to chat there!
thanks for participating! sorry it took me so long to get over here and follow back, but I am now!! :) Don't know why I wasn't before!
ReplyDeleteEmily @ babydickey.com